I’m very grateful to Atara for nominating me for this award. I’m really very happy for getting nominated for this award. Thank you so much.
Atara is an amazing blogger with great posts. If you haven’t visited yet then visit Atara’s Ideas
Do give a visit there…. 🙂
Now let us get to know about this award:
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
‘An award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts.Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates.They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get.This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.’
SOME GENERAL RULES:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
- Answer the 5 questions to the blogger who nominated you.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice;with one weird or funny question(specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Let’s get started…
Atara’s 5 questions:
1.Comedy,tragedy,love,fantasy,horror,philosophy-What is your preference for reading and also for writing?Why?
- I love to read fantasy and horror.They are really interesting to read and are the best leisure time books.
- But if we talk about writing then I love to write philosophy. As many of my blogs are just like that.
2. What is that one dish you can eat forever without getting bored?
- My most favourite dish are Sandwiches and Khaman Dhokla( a kind of gujarati dish).
- I can eat both these dish forever without getting bored.
3.When is the last time a stranger has done an act of kindness for you or viceversa? What is the act?
- This is actually related to my blogging journey. In the beginning I didn’t get many views. But once I wrote a blog “INGREDIENTS AND A PERFECT RECIPE OF DEPRESSION” which was reblogged by Ben . He is an amazing blogger and then my statistics grew a lot. I would like to give him a thanks through this blog.
4.Did you ever face a stuation where you had a quarell and stopped talking to a person but then you forgot why you quarrel happened in the first place?
- I usually meet with such kind of quarrles with my brother. It happens a lot of times when we quarrel on some nonsence topics but after a few minutes or hours we forget about it. 🙂
5.What is your hidden talent? Share your experience of exploring your talent.
- I think I had a hidden talent of music. I was interested in music. But after I joined another school there I found students being alrounder in every field. And from their my musical journey started and then I learnt piano and guitar and now I am a part of my school band and plays guitar. 🙂 🙂
Three things about myself:
- I love to write poetries and freeverse but I don’t write them very frequently.But that is something my hobby.
- I love to learn different musical instruments. I’ve learnt piano( a bit), guitar and now planning to learn flute.
- I like travelling to new places but only along with my whole family and especially with my cousins. Travelling is such to me that I even want to be an astronaut so that I can travel and explore space.. 🙂
Now these are the people whom I’ve nominated:
Now it’s time for my 5 QUESTIONS.
- Who is your favourite blogger whose blogs really inspire you?
- Which is your favourite movie or book you can watch/read anytime no matter how many times you have watches/read it?
- Which is the most memorable day of your life you can never forget? Also share you experience of that day?
- What is the best element of your best friend which really makes him/her the best?
- Have you ever done something notorious in your school which made you punished in front of your classmates(WEIRD) ?
Have you ever cracked out any joke which was that much funny that your friends couldn’t resist themselves laughing for long. (FUNNY)
My favourite blog is this one
I wrote about in one of my answers above as well.
Thank you so much again for nominating me for this award Atara 🙂